Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of The Betrayer Related Games
The talent behind the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale franchises are reuniting to make the sequel to the celebrated D&D franchise.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2006
If you're up for a challenge--and you don't mind trial and error--Gothic II won't hesitate to give it to you.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2003
Despite some bugs, The Temple of Elemental Evil stands as one of the most authentic PC Dungeons & Dragons experiences of the past few years.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2003
SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm is an expansion pack for SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars.
- Release Date: May 14, 2007
Project Eternity is an isometric, party-based computer RPG set in a new fantasy world developed by Obsidian Entertainment.
- Release Date: TBA 2014
Hard to be a God is a role-playing game from Akella.
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2007
Day Watch is the sequel to Night Watch, a tactical combat RPG in a techno/fantasy
- Release Date: May 16, 2007
- Release Date: Jun 8, 2006
A turn-based RPG which will take you across massive lands and deep into sprawling dungeons as you seek to uncover the mystery of your identity.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2007
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2007
Travel to the underworld of Avernum and encounter a bizarre society of misfits and monsters as you seek out a nefarious villain.
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2008
Dragon Age: Origins is an RPG based on a brand-new fantasy world.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2009
The first expansion pack for Mount & Blade introduces an array of brand-new features, highlighted by a multiplayer capability that allows up to 32 players to battle it out in team-deathmatch-style combat on a single map.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2010
Dragon Age II is the second full-fledged installment in BioWare's acclaimed fantasy role-playing series where players are thrust into the role of Hawke, a refugee who survives the destruction of his homeland and becomes the Champion of Kirkwall.
- Release Date: Mar 8, 2011
It's a definitive role-playing experience, and the only reason it can't be called the best game in its class is because in a sense there's nothing available that compares to it.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2000
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is an action role-playing game developed by 38 Studios and Big Huge Games.
- Release Date: Feb 7, 2012
Might and Magic VI is a classically designed role-playing game that features both a huge gaming world and lots of attention to detail.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 1998
Baldur's Gate largely manages to meet, and even surpass, gamers' high expectations for this ambitious game.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1998
The Gothic series continues in this third installment.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2006
- Release Date: TBA
Drakensang: The Dark Eye is a PC version of the popular German pen & paper RPG, and features party-based single player adventures.
- Release Date: Feb 23, 2009
If you're serious about role-playing games, Arcanum is well worth the investment of time, money, and effort.
- Release Date: Aug 22, 2001
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening for PC is the first expansion to the award-winning single player RPG, Dragon Age: Origins.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2010
BioWare is readying a third entry in its epic fantasy role-playing game trilogy.
- Release Date: TBA
Like its predecessor, Icewind Dale II is simply a great role-playing game.
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2002
- Player Reviews: 62
- Game Universe:
- Neverwinter Nights (PC, MAC),
- Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (PC, MAC),
- Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide (PC, MAC),
- Neverwinter Nights 2 (PC, MAC),
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum (PC),
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir (PC),
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Gold (PC),
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of The Betrayer (PC),
- Neverwinter Nights: Diamond (PC),
- Neverwinter Nights (ZOD)
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
4 Players Online
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer Navigation