Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter Official Trailer
It's the video debut of Asia's finest videogame podcast! Jonathan and Randolph cross uncharted territory as they tackle next-gen development with special guests from Boomzap Entertainment and Witching Hour Studios. Download the audio version here: http://bit.ly/10bph86Posted May 3, 2013 | 56:27 | 5,104 Views
Check out the different types of devil's in NeverwinterPosted Apr 25, 2013 | 1:05 | 3,367 Views
The latest trailer takes you to Neverwinter's heroes on a journey to Rothé Valley.Posted Apr 16, 2013 | 1:26 | 830 Views
Check out the Great Weapon Fighter's never-ending thirst for combat in this montage trailer.Posted Apr 12, 2013 | 1:26 | 1,332 Views
Your Neverwinter questions are answered in this trailer.Posted Apr 4, 2013 | 2:47 | 6,057 Views
- Jun 5, 2012
E3 2012: Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter is set to release in 2012.
What's that? An MMO? After this has failed I hope publishers will finally realize they've milked the genre dry and move on to something new...
@ZakMcKracken Well D&D online didn't do very well so why would another MMO based on D&D do better years later? I doubt it'll have much to do with NWN anyway, it's by a different company. But if they updated the original NWN gameplay with modern day technology it'd be one great game.
- Game Universe:
- Dungeons & Dragons Heroes (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone (PS2, XBOX, PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale (PC, PS3, X360),
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Forsaken Lands (PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons Tactics (PSP),
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach (PC, MAC),
- Dragonshard (PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder (GBA),
- Dungeons & Dragons Collection (SAT),
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Iron & Blood (PC)