Get more information about the game.
Sequel to one of the most frightening games ever made, Aliens versus Predator 2 takes you to Planet LV1201, where three diverse and bloodthirsty species battle for survival. The story-driven plot weaves together the fates of all three races, while the action is as heart-stopping as the blockbuster films on which it is based. Choose to play as Alien, Predator, or Marine as you use your physical prowess, killer instincts, or superior firepower to stay alive.
- Single Player Mode - Play as Alien, Predator, or a Colonial Marine-each armed with unique new weapons and abilities, 21 intense single player missions set in three interlocking storylines.
- Multiplayer Mode - Play as one of 10 characters in 12 multiplayer levels including Species Team Maps and Deathmatch, game types include Survivor, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Hunt.
- State-of-the-art Graphics and Engine - New highly detailed environments including LV1201 landscapes, 32-bit animated light mapping for phenomenal effects, and advanced game engine using LithTech Development System.
- Improved Equipment and Abilities - Players of the original Aliens versus Predator will thrill at the discovery of powerful new abilities for each species.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT