Get more information about the game.
It's been three years since D-Mob chased you out of the New York fight circuit and you swore you'd never go back. Now your pal Manny is in trouble and he needs you to bail him out. The plan is simple: get in, win a few fights, pay off his debt, get out. No problem. Well, it turns out that things aren't as easy as they appear. Once in the scene, your past comes back to haunt you. Soon you're over your head and your only chance to get your life back together is to settle a score that has gone too long unpaid.
- Exclusive Story mode.
- Over 40 fighters.
- Over 1,500 moves (experience all fighting styles with special moves, combos, and taunts).
- Def Jam exclusive tracks and hot beats.
- 12 Def Jam artists (unlock all your favorites).
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT