Get more information about Ben 10: Protector of the Earth.
At first glance, 10-year-old Ben Tennyson looks like your average everyday kid. But take a closer look and its plain to see he's the world's youngest superhero stopping evildoers from earth and space! With the help of the Omnitrix, Ben can transform into heroic alien forms with extraordinary superpowers. The evil Vilgax, with the help of Kevin 11 and the Forever Knights has, set in motion a plan to capture the creator of the Omnitrix and the world is in danger! Ben 10 the game is an exciting story full of familiar characters on a quest to stop Vilgax and save the day!
- Play as 5 aliens each with their own special super powers!
- Venture to 14 different levels across the USA and unlock 4 special challenge locations.
- 2 player co-op modes pits both players against the game or gamers can battle solo!
- Bursting with combat; over 80 combo moves modeled after a God-of-War format.
- Unlock and upgrade up to 5 alien favorites from the TV program throughout the game.
- DS Exclusive: WiFi support for player vs player challenges, microphone us and Touch Screen used for mini challenges.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT