Brood War, Baldur's Gate, and Deer Hunter II 3D top the lineup of top-selling games.
Top-selling games for the week of January 10-16, 1999 are as follows. List courtesy of PC Data.
1. Starcraft: Brood Wars(Havas Interactive) $26
2. Baldur's Gate(Interplay) $46
3. Deer Hunter II 3D(GT Interactive) $19
4. Half-Life(Havas Interactive) $40
5. Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2(Activision) $19
6. Microsoft Flight Sim(Microsoft) $41
7. Myth II: Soulblighter(Bungie) $40
8. Wheel of Fortune(Hasbro Interactive) $28
9. Deer Avenger(Havas Interactive) $18
10. Combat Flight Sim(Microsoft) $44
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT