Get more information about the game.
The three sacred glyphs ... the mythic and forbidden symbols of an ancient world torn apart. Only these mystic relics have the power to open the Gateway of Chaos and lead the people to the Red Moon. Legend says that when the three glyphs meet, the three worlds will once again be reunited. Two men, once friends, now have their fates tied together by the tragic death of a young maiden. One, a brave young knight and summoner of the Chaos Legion. The other, a noble lord who has fallen to the dark side. Both hold the key to the sacred glyphs in their power. The legions shall be summoned in this dark gothic opera.
- Play as the young knight, Seig Warheit, who must face off with an old friend in this gothic action adventure.
- Summon and command seven different warrior legions, each with their own signature weaponry.
- A graphic masterpiece and savage gothic opera played out over 13 levels with beautifully rendered 3D environments.
- Gameplay explodes with wild real-time, 3D battles as you encounter relentless hordes of enemies.
- Legions can be used offensively for attacks or defensively for shield in the heat of battle.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT