Get more information about the game.
Get ready for the rally event of the year. In Colin McRae Rally '04, you will be driving on the very edge of control as the series' sublime car handling combines with new championships, new single and multiplayer gaming modes, and unique car part testing challenges to win advanced technology for your car.
- Up to eight single and multiplayer game modes including new 2WD normal and advanced, 4WD normal and advanced, Group B modes, Expert, Stages, and Rallies.
- Drive any car from the start in the Open Championship mode and compete in a full rally season or specialize in a four or two wheel drive championship.
- Expert Championship mode demands the best performance as it demands your best performance as you compete at the highest level yet seen in a rally video game.
- Great customized rallies. Put together your favorite or themed stages such as straights, jumps, or hills, which can be compiled, saved, and played at any time.
- Test new car parts in challenging sub games to acquire new technology--be it an engine, tires, or a suspension test.
- Different levels of damage linked to difficulty settings--adapt your playing style as you progress through the difficulty levels.
- In Stages and Rally modes, race against the clock or go multiplayer with split-screen play.
- Enhanced environment detail and new replay cameras providing dramatic highlights from the rallies.
- Forty-eight tracks and four shakedown stages through eight countries, including UK, Australia, Finland, Japan, and the United States.
- More than twenty incredibly detailed vehicles constructed with improved physics and handling giving even more control, including Citroen Xsara, Mitsubishi EVO 7, and Subaru Impreza.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 11:41 pm GMT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 12, 2013 1:52 am GMT