Get more information about the game.
Conflict: Desert Storm lets you lead one of the best known and most feared special operations forces in the world: the elite British SAS or the US Delta Force. Covert missions take you through hostile environments where only your expertise in stealth, tactics, and firepower will ensure the success and safety of your men. Your missions are as unpredictable as they are dangerous: from vital scud-hunting missions deep within enemy territory to highly secretive rescue and assassination operations in Baghdad itself. As the first line of defense, your objective is clear: Protect freedom.
- Lead your squad against the might of the enemy.
- Survive 15 challenging missions each with multiple-path solutions.
- Employ air-strikes, heavy artillery, and vehicles to hit your targets.
- Watch your squad's expertise improve as each mission is completed.
- Unprecedented AI governs enemy and squad behavior.
- Ballistics accurately stimulate the rigors of combat.
- Cyclic lighting enables you to engage in day and night combat.
- Multiplayer cooperative gaming for PlayStation 2, Xbox, and GameCube.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT