Get more information about Cruis'n.
This holiday, the arcade mega hit Cruis'n is back, exclusively for the Wii Console, with all new graphics, tracks, exotic locations and customizable licensed vehicles. Players will experience an adrenaline rush as they race opponents through iconic destinations using licensed turbo-charged cars, performing crazy stunts and catching big air. The race is fast and the tricks are insane, but the key objective always remains the same: win the race!
- Drive Real Cars: Midway licensed the fastest street cars in the world for Cruis'n to provide the ultimate street race experience. The 12 licensed cars include the '05 Nissan 350 Z, '05 Chevy Corvette C6, '98 Nissan Skyline GT-R34 and nine more licensed rides!
- Vehicle Custom Upgrades: Trick out your ride with custom gear! Spoilers, engines, neon, tires, body kits, turbo and boost kits can all be added to build the ultimate Cruis'n machine!
- Twelve Different Locations: Cruis'n lets drivers kick up the octane through locations like you'd never be able to in real life, including Times Square, Central Park and downtown Hollywood.
- Wii Remote: Use the Wii Remote just like a steering wheel! Cruis'n also
- allows players to use the Nunchuk to steer and shift if they choose.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT