Sci-fi real-time strategy update gets updated; new mods for Final Fantasy VII, Europa Universalis now on GameSpot.
A quick fix for Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade has been released, correcting an error that occurs during installation of the version released yesterday. There are two versions of this patch available--one for those who were able to install yesterday's patch and one for those who were not.
Joining this download are new, updated, or fixed mods for Europa Universalis III, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy VII, and Far Cry.
- Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade v1.031 Patch
- Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade v1.03 to v1.031 Incremental Patch
- Europa Universalis III Civilization Universalis v1.0 Mod
- Europa Universalis III Magna Mundi v2.1.4 Mod
- Far Cry K-9 Vision v1.1 Mod
- Final Fantasy VII Windows XP Chocobo Patch (Unofficial)
- World of Warcraft ScrollingCombatText Mod
Know about a cool file that we don't have? Send us the link!
i was really excited about genisis rising when it was about to release but the game so buggy takes the fun outta the game i hope this patch solves it
the FF patch is there cause its a popular one thats always being downloaded i think. I downloaded it late last year
Content you might like…
This updated patch includes game tweaks and balances, stability enhancements, and improvements to multiplayer and the incoming missile warning system. Use this if you were unable to install the v1.03 patch.
- Mar 28, 2007
Users who looked at this article also looked at these content items.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT