games love games sims becoming easier, but I say its still a while off, as consoles Its becoming easier, but I say its still a while off, as consoles are more locked down I wonder if the consoles will ever catch up with the PC gamers' mod scene. Now that they've finally embraced online gamingSam & Max forever! All hail President Max as "standard equipment" it seems like the high level of customization is the next step for them.will be DL'ing the ArmA demo
Sample versions for Armed Assault, Sam & Max Episode 5, Alpha Prime, and Baseball Mogul 2008 now available.
A full demo for ArmA: Combat Operations is now available that offers three single-player missions, three multiplayer modes, and a limited mission editor.
Joining it are demos for Sam & Max Episode 5: Reality 2.0, Baseball Mogul 2008, and Alpha Prime; a map pack for Half-Life 2; a skin for Counter-Strike: Source; patches for UFO: Afterlight and Left Behind: Eternal Forces; fan material for Tomb Raider Anniversary, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, Crysis, and Gears of War; mods for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, World of Warcraft, and Doom 3; and the newest client for Albatross18: Realms of Pangya.
- ArmA: Combat Operations Demo
- Alpha Prime Demo
- Baseball Mogul 2008 Demo
- Sam & Max Episode 5: Reality 2.0 Demo
- Left Behind: Eternal Forces v1.06 Demo Patch
- UFO: Afterlight v1.5 Patch
- Half-Life 2 Nightmare House Map Pack
- Doom 3 Ultimate Mod
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Realism Patch v0.85 Mod
- World of Warcraft Gatherer Mod
- World of Warcraft KLHThreatMeter Mod
- World of Warcraft Natur EnemyCastBar Mod
- Counter-Strike: Source Urban MARPAT Phoenix Skin
- Albatross18: Realms of Pangya Season Two Client
- Crysis CryENGINE 2 Trailer 5 Glossary
- Gears of War Wallpaper Pack
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Fan Site Kit
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Screensaver Pack
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Wallpaper Pack
- Tomb Raider Anniversary Fan Site Kit
- Tomb Raider Anniversary Icon Pack
- Tomb Raider Anniversary Wallpaper Pack
Know about a cool file that we don't have? Send us the link!
I wonder if the consoles will ever catch up with the PC gamers' mod scene. Now that they've finally embraced online gaming as "standard equipment" it seems like the high level of customization is the next step for them.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT