Get more information about the game.
Devil May Cry 3 marks the return of the world's toughest demon slayer, Dante, in a riveting new game marked by complex storylines, striking graphics and unadulterated stylistic action. As a prequel to the first Devil May Cry, the story unfolds an earlier chapter in Dante's history, to a fateful clash with his evil twin brother. In addition to its characteristic fast paced action, the game increases the intensity with a new "style" system. It adds more depth to gameplay and allows players to choose between short-range, long-range, defensive or evasive play styles. Each system has its own range of features and players can power up their favorite style for increased special attack abilities.
- Huge arsenal of weapons including handguns, powerful shotguns, tricked out guitars and much more
- Combo system allows players to equip up to four different weapons that can be swapped at any time
- Customize Dante's fighting style with short range, long range, evasive choices and more
- Enhanced graphics with fully textured 3D backgrounds and real time rendering for in gamecut scenes and intro movie
- Hidden weapons, items, characters, difficulty levels and more
- Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro Logic II support
- Special Edition feature: Now play as Dante's twin Vergil
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 11:41 pm GMT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 12, 2013 1:52 am GMT