Get more information about Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness.
About Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness: Completely remade to take advantage of the PlayStation Portable, Disgaea offers a deep strategy RPG experience with an exceptional story, a fantastic script, and a host of loveable characters and settings. With graphics and art upgraded for the high resolution widescreen PSP display, Disgaea has never looked better. But the improvements don't stop there! An all-new story focus means a completely different experience for the player, not to mention a brand new ending. Geo Cubes add special effects to the battlefield, completely shifting the balance in the blink of an eye. For the first time in the series, multiplayer has been implemented – take your friends on in grand battles of strategy and wit – or try different modes like Defeat the Leader and Capture the Flag! It's an all new Disgaea on an all new platform – pick it up and take it with you wherever you go!
- Completely remastered to take full advantage of the PlayStation Portable!
- All-new story focus means a new experience and an all-new ending!
- Geo Cubes can turn a battle in a moment – use them well or have them used against you!
- All-new multiplayer modes - Battle, Defeat the Leader, and Capture the Flag! Distributed
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT