Get more information about the game.
Delivering incredible, addictive gameplay for up to four players, Dungeons & Dragons Heroes is the first Dungeons & Dragons-branded experience created expressly for the Xbox. Dungeons & Dragons Heroes was built from the ground up to appeal to diehard D&D fans, as well as gamers who desire a genre-defining action RPG. Journey through a world filled with magic and monsters, treasures and traps, good and evil--a world unto itself where heroes are made not born. Take on perilous quests through never-before-seen planes of existence and carve a path to righteousness. Conquer dungeons, search for gemstones, fight monsters, and improve your skills as one of four distinct Hero characters: Fighter, Wizard, Cleric, or Thief. Immediately immerse yourself in solo games or play cooperatively with up to four players. Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes gives you a chance to taste victory as only a true hero can.
- Experience an epic battle of good versus evil set in the world's most compelling fantasy setting--Dungeons & Dragons.
- Play as one of four distinct Hero characters: Fighter, Wizard, Cleric, or Rogue.
- Join forces with up to three other Heroes on a noble quest against a mighty evil.
- Discover the unique skills that each team member possesses. Then, gain experience to learn new traits and attacks.
- Roam through seven distinct environments filled with fiends and classic Dungeons & Dragons monsters.
- Block, parry, and deflect opponent's blows in lethal close-range melee combat.
- Use an innovative control system that lets players customize attacks and spells ... on the fly!
- Battle authentic Dungeons & Dragons monsters.
- Customize characters with armor, weapons, and special items.
- Enhance character powers with found or purchased armor and magical artifacts.
- Collect soul shards to unleash incredible powers of ancestral weapons.
- Sell or buy weapons, spells, and other items, or exchange them with other Heroes to maximize a party's powers.
- Master new spells to heal wounded party members or harm dangerous enemies.
- Dynamic Camera - Zoom the camera in for individual battles or pull out to survey wider surroundings
- Experience a new level of adventure with Dolby Digital 5.1 sound - Brings D&D 3rd Edition skills, feats, and character building systems to life.
- Battle the classic and the latest D&D monsters.
- Play right away through the streamlined controller interface.
- Elevate your Hero's power with gemstones and rune stones.
- Play as one of four distinct Hero characters: Fighter, Wizard, Cleric or Rogue in solo games or four-person cooperative games.
- Explore visually stunning 3D worlds filled with secrets, bonuses, and rare items.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT