Sharon, MA, January 8th, 2008 – Tri Synergy, Inc. (www.trisynergy.com) and CBE (www.ghostinthesheet.com) are excited to announce that a free playable demo for Ghost in the Sheet is now available for download from the Tri Synergy website. Now supernatural sleuths can put their paranormal skills to the test before taking the full plunge into the afterlife with the retail version of Ghost in the Sheet.
Ghost in the Sheet is a point'n'click adventure game based upon a highly original story about a ghost who finds out that the Afterlife is not nearly as fun or relaxing as it sounds. Having met your new and rather unpleasant astral boss, you embark on an adventure to an abandoned factory with the goal of finding out what happened there. This dark and winding factory called "Sector Omega" is filled with other undead with whom you can talk and gather details as you slowly come upon the ultimate truth as to why "Sector Omega" fell into an abandoned darkness...
Features of Ghost in the Sheet include:
- High resolution graphics with detailed animations to immerse the player
- Gripping storyline garnished with black comedy 'afterlife' style
- A RPG-like skill learning system – as the player progresses through the game, he learns new paranormal skills which are vital for future adventures
- Skills range from the conventional paranormal Telekinesis to obscure skills like Scary Sound
- Nonlinear gameplay that allows the player to freely roam the factory while solving a variety of puzzles in any order
- No dying, mazes, slider puzzles, or timed sequences that can needlessly frustrate
Ghost in the Sheet is available at GameStop, Circuit City, MicroCenter, Frys, Amazon.com and other fine retailers nationwide.
Get more information on Ghost in the Sheet from Tri Synergy's webpage and be sure to check out the new screenshots below!
About Tri Synergy
Founded in 1996 in Dallas, Texas, Tri Synergy is a computer and video game publishing company offering software developers a more profitable alternative to traditional affiliate label and licensing programs. Tri Synergy prides itself on stellar publishing performance that still allows developers to retain their intellectual property rights and creative control.
Tri Synergy manages all aspects of the publishing process and actively encourages their development partners to focus on developing their products. Tri Synergy coordinates every key step for the developer including sales services, distribution, vendor relations, marketing, public relations, manufacturing, packaging, inventory management, digital downloads, fulfillment and more.
For more information, visit http://www.trisynergy.com/.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT