LONDON, UK (May 29, 2004) - GMX Media has today released more screenshots for it upcoming first person/tactical shooter title Specnaz: Project Wolf
SPECNAZ is a First Person Tactical Shooter. The main characteristic features are the tactical-action model, which the game provides to the player, as well as giving him/her opportunities for the successful completion of misions without any limitations. Another importnant factor of the game is the Wolf, skills and services of which the player will be able to use within about 60% of the game.
A lot of secret Russian military bases remained on the continents after the end of the "Cold War". They were waiting for the only command - to destroy the imperialistic enemy using nuclear power. However, as time passed, these bases became an economic and safety problem for new Russia. Latest news stating that a small Cuban base in Africa had been plundered by local inhabitants was also very disturbing. This base belonged to a network of the "Spider System", which was established by the Soviet Union. Local armed forces managed to get the stolen material back in a few days. However, nobody had a clue about the devil that sleeps in these small titanium cases. Message of the "Cold War". Atomic bombs.
A top secret programme "Steel Fist" was launched shortly after that. The aim of this programme was to remove the weapons and nuclear arsenal from the "Spider System". The 8member crew of heavy cargo aircraft IL-76 Ruslan was aksed to carry out this mission.
"We are on our way back home, the package is secure" these were the last words of the aircraft captain. This aircraft never landed!
- Fisrt Person Tactical Shooter
- 39+39 military missions - Iran 10+10, Yemen 10+10, Afghanistan 6+6, Uzbekistan 4+4, Myanmar 9+9 (cooperation with Delta Force), Weapons 21+, Military trained wolf (in 60% of missions), Combination of action and tactics.
- Vehicles (land, air)
- Primary Weapons - AN-94 + GP-30, SVD Dragunov, V-94, AS( VAL ), VSS Vintorez, OC-14-4A-03( GROZA ), 6P41( Pecheneg )
- Secondary Weapons - Steckin - Silencer, GSH-18
- Grenades - RGD-5
- Explosives - RPG-18, RG-6( 6G-30 ), Semtex
- CSW - Specnaz Shovel, Knife
- Delta Force Weapons - M4 + M203, M40A1, MP5SD, M4S Experimental, M249-SAW, Barrett M82A1( Light Fifty ), Colt Delta Elite, Glock 18C Tactical
- Enemy Weapons - AKSU-74 AK-47, RPK, CZ-700S, M16, M79, FAMAS, BA-52, RPG-7, DSK, Browning-M2
Release Date: Q4 2004
More information can be found at: http://www.gmxmedia.net/specnaz/
About GMX Media
GMX Media is on track to become one of the world's leading publishers and distributors of video games for all consoles (Microsoft, Nintendo, Sega and Sony), personal computers (PCs), and Macintosh hardware, as well as all available interactive platforms. Headquartered in the UK with operations or partners in every major territory in the world.