Get more information about the game.
Deep in the bowels of the Black Mesa Federal Research Facility, a decommissioned missile base, a top-secret project is underway.
You are Gordon Freeman, a young research associate in the Anomalous Materials Laboratory. You have limited security clearance and no real idea of just how dangerous your job has become, until something goes horribly wrong.
Is it sabotage? An accident? Or is it something you did?
All you hear is screaming; all you see is spacetime shattering. The next thing you know, the entire Black Mesa Facility is a nightmare zone, with sirens wailing and scientists fleeing in terror from the things their co-workers have become. Hordes of creatures from the far side of the portal are pouring through rifts in the local fabric of reality. Monsters are everywhere. Madness rules.
Save the Earth? Well, maybe. But that's a pretty low priority compared to saving your own skin.
- Improved characters and environments--the most visually captivating graphics to date.
- Incredible new special effects.
- Terrifyingly intelligent Enemy AI that can assess threats, run in packs, and shows a distaste for suicide runs.
- New Skeletal Animation System gives monsters the most fluid and complex motion ever seen in an action game.
- Explore never-before-seen areas of Black Mesa.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 11:41 pm GMT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 12, 2013 1:52 am GMT