Torrance, CA (June 22, 2007) – Aksys Games, a publisher of interactive entertainment products, will be hooking in fishermen and gamers alike when Hooked: Real Motion Fishing is released on the Wii this fall. The Wii Remote and Nunchuk control will allow players to relive all the excitement and tension of fishing, but all in the comfort of their own living room.
"Armchair anglers and casual gamers into sport fishing will have a lot to look forward to in Hooked! Real Motion Fishing, with its intuitive controls and accessible gameplay," said Akibo Shieh, President, Aksys Games. Once you've mastered the single player modes, you'll be able to take your game online and prove once and for all, who's the world's best virtual fisherman.
Hooked! Real Motion Fishing Features:
- The only fishing game on the Wii with online multiplayer! Challenge the best virtual fishermen around the world via online Wi-Fi play.
- Immerse yourself in the fight with realistic fishing controls! You'll be working up a sweat as you lean your Wii Remote in every possible direction, all the while, reeling the Nunchuk like crazy to catch the big one. It's as if you have a rod and reel right in your hands!
- A wide range of fishing environments! Explore 6 photorealistic lakes, from a meteorite crater turned lake to a man-made recreational reservoir.
- 3 exciting single-player gameplay modes! Hone your skills in Practice or Time Attack mode. Then take on Tournament mode to see if you can become the next world champion!
Hooked: Real Motion Fishing has not yet been rated by the ESRB. More information about Aksys Games and Hooked: Real Motion Fishing can be found at www.aksysgames.com.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT