Get more information about Hot Wheels: Beat That.
Players can choose from 30 awesome cars authentically modeled from the design specs of official Hot Wheels car models as they compete against friends or the Computer AI on an assortment of tracks that run through bedrooms, backyards, and similar neighborhood settings. Each course offers multiple loops, drop-offs, ramps, and jumps, as players race across multiple laps in a variety of life-sized environments to make it first across the finish line!
- Race Mattel's miniature machines across multiple laps to the finish line
- Choose from a variety of official Hot Wheels car models
- Assortment of tracks run through bedrooms, backyards, and similar neighborhood settings
- Each course offers multiple loops, drop-offs, ramps, and jumps
- Compete against friends or the computer AI
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT