Get more information about LUXOR: Quest for the Afterlife.
LUXOR, the #1-selling, action-puzzle game, blasts outside Egypt's borders and onto the Silk Road in search of riches beyond imagination. One of the most beautiful and well-known faces in history is also one of its greatest mysteries. When the sacred artifacts of Queen Nefertiti are robbed, her earth-bound spirit calls upon you to find them so her eternal spirit will rise. Wielding the falcon-wing shooter of Horus, you choose your own paths on an expansive journey out of Egypt.
- Battle mode - This tug-of-war mode pits players against the thieves. If you are able to make matches faster than the opposing thief, then a scarab pusher is added to your side of the train of marbles, which can push the thief's treasure into your possession
- 100 levels in Adventure mode, featuring vibrant, widescreen-supported backgrounds and more than 20 new puzzle levels
- Collect 12 achievement badges for milestones reached
- New artifacts to collect and assemble to enhance game play - In Adventure Mode, there are 7 artifacts to recover along the Silk Road, and you must collect the pieces and assemble them to positively impact the game play. The artifacts include -
- Eye of Horus - search the map for other pieces of artifacts to assemble
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT