Get more information about the game.
Oh, what a knight! Can't a noble knight go away to war without having all hell break loose back home? Not this time. You control the fate of the heroic Maximo, who returns home to find his kingdom in shambles. Your once trusted advisor, Achille has wrought evil on the land. Not only is the countryside filled with hoards of the roaming undead, but the four wise Sorceresses have been imprisoned throughout the Kingdom, and to make matters worse, your girlfriend, Princess Sophia has been forced to marry the scoundrel Achille. Talk about your bad days. Help Maximo rescue the Sorceresses, restore good to the kingdom, whup Achilles butt, and while you're at it ... get your girl back!
- A return to classic action adventure gameplay and fun.
- Dynamic changing environments and abominable enemies challenge your every move.
- Unlock dark secrets and equip Maximo's sword and shield with the power of the gods.
- Over 20 levels of adventure--hours and hours of gameplay.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT