Get more information about the game.
Head back behind enemy lines with Lt. Jimmy Patterson in Medal of Honor Frontline. In this installment of the smash-hit Medal of Honor series, Lt. Patterson returns and must infiltrate the German frontline to steal the HO-IX flying wing, an experimental Nazi weapon so powerful it could turn the tide of World War II.
- 20 levels spread across 6 major missions, all based on real World War II events.
- Fully realized and highly-detailed 3D environments, taking full advantage of the PlayStation 2's graphical capabilities.
- Over 20 authentic WWII weapons, including the Colt .45, Springfield sniper rifle, Panzerschreck rocket launcher, MG42 mounted machine gun, and Browning automatic rifle.
- Enemy vehicles including Panzer and Tiger tanks, trucks, motorcycles with sidecars, and armored railway scout cars.
- Intense non-combat-based scenarios, such as a disguised, weaponless infiltration of an officer's pub brimming with Gestapo to make contact with a Dutch Resistance operative.
- Authentic WWII content with the assistance of the Smithsonian's HO-IX expert Russ Lee and renowned technical consultant Capt. Dale Dye.
- The Medal of Honor team continues to work closely with the Congressional Medal of Honor Society to ensure the ideals and integrity of this prestigious commendation.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT