Get more information about this game.
Through five unique and epic quests, players will alternate exploration and turn-based puzzle battles in the game to save the world of Ashan from demonic chaos. Might and Magic Clash of Heroes also adopts a brand new manga-style art design that is perfectly suited to Nintendo DS. In a world populated by knights, elves, wizards, necromancers and demons, gamers can manage their own hero, customize their army and lead campaigns in the mythic Might and Magic world.
- Epic Fantasy Adventure: Storyline set in Might and Magic universe, prequel to best-selling Heroes V title.
- Innovative Dual-Screen Gameplay: Accessible and highly addictive gameplay, offering a fresh spin on the turn-based battle system - only possible on NDS.
- RPG Elements offer Depth: Recruit new heroes, collect artifacts, and learn new spells as you traverse the world of Ashan.
- High Production value: Rich and beautifully detailed artwork, vibrant and colorful visuals, 2 years plus development cycle from experienced development team.
- WiFi Multiplayer: Build your armies and play head to head with a friend via Nintendo DS wifi multiplayer - both single-card and multi-card enabled.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 11:41 pm GMT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 12, 2013 1:52 am GMT