Get more information about the game.
The unique, fast-paced college game comes to life with players applying full-court pressure "D," diving on loose balls, and throwing it down big-time.
- Quick Plays - Take total control on offense with team-specific play calls, or turn up the heat on "D" with full-court presses, and half-court man-to-man or zone defenses. Turn the game in your favor with all-new inbounding control that allows you to run the baseline and use your quick plays.
- An NCAA Experience Like No Other - Featuring 320 Division I schools, hundreds of crowd chants, fight songs, mascots, and recreated authentic college arenas complete with student sections for that unparalleled college atmosphere.
- Feel the School Spirit - Featuring post-game celebrations that include players cutting down the nets, new cheerleaders, school mascots, and new mascot and rivalry game modes, the college atmosphere comes to life.
- Learn From Those Who Know Best - The EA Sports Coaches Council, featuring Gary Williams of Maryland, Tom Crean of Marquette, and Billy Donovan of Florida, provide scouting reports for every team--delivered by the college audio dream team of Dick Vitale and Brad Nessler.
- 30-Year Dynasty Mode - Build your own collegiate dynasty for up to 30 seasons. Recruit top high school players, redshirt incoming players, create your own non-conference schedule, and play in the EA Sports Roundball Classic high school All-American game and EA Sports Maui Invitational as you power your way into the EA Sports Top 25.
- Unprecedented Two-Handed Control - Master the fundamentals with EA Sports Freestyle Control. Execute sweet crossovers, triple threat moves, and post moves and string your moves together with a quick flick on the right analog stick.
- Basketball on the Fly - Alter your shot in mid-air to avoid getting blocked, or draw an offensive foul with the Take Charge button. Feel your controller pulse while you're getting trapped during a full-court press or as the shot clock winds down.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT