Get more information about the game.
No matter what fighting style you prefer--be it Muay Thai, Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling, or kickboxing--Pride FC gives you real fighters with real moves. More than 20 fighters--including Ken Shamrock, Don Frye, Wanderlei Silva, and Royce Gracie--enter the ring for the Pride fighting championship. Choose from the best Pride fighters or create your own warrior, complete with appearance, individual moves, entrance music, characteristics, and style. Victory depends on your mastery of various fighting positions and hundreds of moves.
- More than 20 fighters including Ken Shamrock, Don Frye, Wanderlei Silva and Royce Gracie.
- Multiple fighting styles include Muay Thai, Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling, and kickboxing.
- Various fighting positions and hundreds of moves including counters, reversals, one-hit knockouts, and submissions.
- Detailed fighter models rendered at 5,000 polygons depict blood and sweat.
- Five game modes: Vs. mode, Grand Prix, Training, Survival, and Tournament.
- Robust Create-A-Fighter feature: Create the ultimate warrior complete with appearance, individual moves, entrance music, characteristics, and style.
- A TV-style presentation includes signature ring entrances with pre-fight videos, multiple camera angles that adjust with the action and detailed arena elements including pyrotechnics, flashbulb effects and multiple crowd reactions.
- Non-gameplay animation sequences include pre-fight stare downs, corner shots between rounds, and victory celebrations.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT