Get more information about the game.
RalliSport Challenge 2 is the highly anticipated second installment in the critically acclaimed RalliSport Challenge franchise ... and it's the first racing title in the XSN Sports lineup!
After spending more than a year in the garage, RalliSport Challenge 2 has emerged with more than just a new paint job. The game boasts several new features, including a new graphics engine, online play through Xbox Live, new race modes, more cars and tracks, and the ability to set up leagues and tournaments using XSNsports.com.
RalliSport Challenge 2 combines all of the action of the various rally sports into one game. It embodies the energy, passion, and thrill of rally racing.
It's about living on the edge and hitting the road with the white-knuckled intensity that only rally racing can deliver.
- Intense competition - RalliSport Challenge 2 is the first racing title in the new XSN Sports brand. XSN Sports games let you compete in the first truly virtual sports league for your Xbox. Now you can easily set up a rally league on XSNsports.com, take out your rival over Xbox Live, and track up-to-date stats on your PC throughout your own rally season. All XSN Sports games bring the power of the Xbox and PC together for the first time through XSNsports.com, so you are always plugged into the competition.
- Off-road racing the way it should be - RalliSport features five unique rally sports, including the new Crossover duel that test a driver's skill and stomach for danger with extreme speeds on tracks that could send even the best driver on a collision course with disaster. From broken windows to missing hoods, RalliSport Challenge 2 features an updated graphics engine with realistic vehicle physics complete with damage modeling and performance degradation to test a driver's mettle.
- Start your engines - RalliSport also features more than 40 of the most challenging rally cars, including the infamous group B cars that were banned because of uncontrollable horsepower. Gamers will be able to make minor modifications to each car to meet the challenge of each track.
- Track the weather - Featuring nearly double the tracks of the original. Race on different tracks from Australia, the frozen Nordic, and the Pacific Northwest. Drive in variable weather conditions, including rain, snow, and fog. RalliSport Challenge 2 will test every driving skill you think you have-and some you didn't even know were physically possible. RalliSport also features new camera angles that focus on spectacular crashes and interactive environments, including breakaway signs, moving rocks, and new splash and rain effects.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT