Get more information about Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters.
While on a much needed vacation, Ratchet and Clank's rest and relaxation time is suddenly cut short as they soon find themselves lured into a mysterious quest. Following the trail of a kidnapped girl, Ratchet and Clank rediscover a forgotten race of genius inventors known as the Technomites. They soon uncover a plot more dangerous than they could have imagined.
- Set in the franchise's signature style sci-fi universe, players will take on the roles of both Ratchet and Clank in a journey across the galaxy full of new destinations to explore and conquer.
- Features new and returning weapons and gadgets, including the Blitz Cannon, Agents of Doom and Shrink Ray.
- Players can utilize the all-new customizable armor system themed for various game play to gain upgrades and advance through challenging action-packed areas.
- Gain access to different vehicles to compete in races and combat enemies in intense battlefield missions.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 11:41 pm GMT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 12, 2013 1:52 am GMT