Get more information about Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis.
Preserving the accessible pick up and playability, killer ball physics, and adrenaline-pumping table tennis action that made it an Xbox 360 classic, Table Tennis for the Wii utilizes the motion sensing technology of the Nintendo Wii to serve up addictive head-to-head gameplay that's fun for everyone.
- EASY TO PICKUP, DIFFICULT TO MASTER: Three unique control schemes (Standard, Sharpshooter and Controlfreak) for every level of player, from the novice to the grandmaster.
- THE ULTIMATE SPORTS SIMULATION: 19 different arenas, 11 different players and 4 different game modes offer endless ways to test your skills.
- GET PHYSICAL: The amazing use of the Wii's interactive controls takes the game to whole new, pulse-pounding levels.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT