Get more information about Saeki Chizu Shiki Yumemihada: Dream Skincare.
Would you like to achieve "beautiful skin" while having fun with your Nintendo DS? Well, for every woman who wants to improve her appearance… A "Skin Care Navigator" has arrived! Now, the amazing wisdom of Chizu Saeki, a beautician endorsed by thousands of women, has been gathered in one place. It's simple with no difficult controls to operate. With the Touch Screen, even beginners can input their commands with ease. You'll have no problem managing daily statistical data such as basal body temperature and weight.
- Chizu Saeki advises on skin care tips for both mornings and nighttime! Enter information about your living environment, skin condition, and menstrual cycle to receive Ms. Saeki's daily advice from the Morning and Night Care Menu. Thanks to images and a dictionary of beauty terms, it's easy to reconfirm her skin care tips. In addition, cooking recipes best suited to that day's skin condition will also be introduced.
- Skin care videos totaling over 60 minutes long. 34 different lessons from Chizu Saeki's Skin Care System – from how to check your skin correctly, to various skin care tips, to how to apply makeup foundation – are explained in detail via live-action video sequences. Videos can be replayed by chapter, so you can watch at your own pace, viewing any part as often as you like to verify key points. Chizu Saeki, herself, even appears in the videos.
- Have fun managing your own beauty rhythm. Using your stylus to negotiate the simple controls, you can record one year's worth of basal body temperature and weight data. After learning your hormonal balance and body rhythm, you can then take care of your skin more effectively.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT