Get more information about Soldier of Fortune: Payback.
This game is the third installment of the Soldier of Fortune series. A routine escort mission goes wrong that causes players to deal with an enemy that knows no bounds. As mercenary, Thomas Mason, players will need to uncover and terminate an extremist plot aimed at throwing the world into chaos. Experience mercenary combat in the world's dangerous hotspots in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe.
- Realistic modeling system allows for accurate hit detection causing enemies to react to the specific area they've been hit along with the power of the weapon they were hit with
- Over 30 weapons including sub-machine guns, assault riffles, sniper riffles, projectile explosives, weapons attachments and futuristic prototype weapons
- Survive ambushes, rescue diplomats, infiltrate terrorist organizations and go on search and destroy missions
- 15 unique enemies include terrorists, mobsters, insurgents and enemy soldiers
- Multiplayer options include death match, team death match, elimination, team elimination, capture the flag and demolition
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT