Get more information about the game.
In Sonic's most exciting adventure yet, you maneuver a team of three Sonic characters through massive levels to overcome the ultimate evil. You guessed it, Dr. Eggman is on the loose once again, but this time he'll have to take on three powerful characters at once. Whether he's trying to outrun Sonic or dodge Knuckles punches, he'll have plenty to contend with. All 12 characters have unique strengths that you'll take full advantage of to get your team through the course at full speed. Whether you choose Team Sonic, Team Dark, Team Rose, or Team Chaotix, you'll be off on a wild journey filled with challenging missions unique to each team. In this groundbreaking title that brings the Sonic series to PS2 and Xbox for the first time, Sonic Heroes marks the next evolution in Sonic's gaming career.
- Each team boasts multiple specialized stages with unique missions and CG movies driving each "team" story forward.
- Experiment with the team formations to learn the best way to defeat enemies, solve puzzles and navigate the huge environments.
- Each stage contains multiple paths and missions for tons of gameplay hours.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT