Get more information about the game.
In the world of professional golf, one name stands out above the rest - Tiger Woods. He has no equal on the PGA Tour, but now you have the chance to build a golfer that's even better! Take your custom golfer through the trials and tribulations of all the great courses in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004. With all the top competition on some of the most famous fairways and greens ever, this is the ultimate golf experience. Get your driver ready!
- Create-A-Golfer - Build an incredibly detailed version of yourself or anyone else and take on Tiger Woods and the other PGA Tour Pros. Adjust all physical attributes such as head and body shape, eye color, skin tone, hair style, tattoos, and more in fine detail.
- Real-Time PGA Tour Events - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 uses the game hardware's internal clock to invite you to play actual tournaments during the appropriate times of year.
- Play a Career - Play a full 52-week schedule in PGA Tour Season mode for up to 10 seasons. Obtain sponsorships from real golf equipment manufacturers and try to catch up to Tiger Woods on the all-time money list.
- Dominate the World - In the new World Tour mode, travel the globe to unlock new golfers, earn cash, and win new equipment, apparel, and accessories as you progress.
- More Courses - Play on 19 PGA Tour courses including Pebble Beach Golf Links, St Andrews Golf Links, and TPC at Sawgrass. Or play one of four original challenge designs including two new fantasy courses.
- More Players - Five new golfers, including John Daly, join Tiger Woods, Charles Howell III, and more in a lineup of 15 PGA Tour Pros. In addition, play as one of 12 original characters including Big Mo, "The Don", and Yosh Tanigawa.
- More Ways to Play - New game modes include Long Drive Shootout, Better Ball, Alternate Shot, Stableford Scoring, Wolf, and Battle Golf.
- EA Sports Bio - Unlock special rewards in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 and track accomplishments by playing multiple EA SPORTS titles like Madden NFL 2004 and NBA LIVE 2004.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT