Get more information about the game.
Russia has fallen under the control of ultra-nationalistic leaders intent on rebuilding the Iron Curtain. This leads to conflict with NATO as Russia attempts to reclaim the breakaway republic of Georgia, and the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. As the war escalates, casualties mount, hostages are taken and the Ghosts are sent in. Take command of the Ghosts through a series of missions that range from demolitions, to search and rescue, to all-out firefights for survival.
- All the realism, sweat, and fear from the Game of the Year, with 15 missions, dozens of weapons, and secrets to unlock.
- Multiplayer action.
- Squad-based combat in your living room - Lead your teams through each map in Mission, Firefight, or mode.
- Standard and special-issue weapons like the M16A2, the M4 carbine, and the fearsome and deadly OICW.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT