Get more information about the game.
For fast, furious, and futuristic battle action, go online via the Sony network adaptor for your PlayStation. The Wilderzone--the 40th century's wild frontier--is aflame with a new kind of war as the last tribes of man clash with a genetically modified race: the dreaded Bioderm hordes. The stakes are nothing less than victory or annihilation as warriors from tribes engage in military campaigns such as Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Capture and Hold, Hunters, and Team Deathmatch.
- Do battle over the Internet with up to 15 other players.
- Soar over the battlefield in jet-powered armor and launch aerial assaults.
- Pulverize the enemy with ten high-tech weapons and an arsenal of grenades, mines, deployable turrets, and more.
- Take the battle to the enemy with four unique air and ground vehicles.
- Engage intelligent bots offline in a simulation of multiplayer action.
- Wage war in breathtaking worlds wracked by the elemental forces of wind, water, and lava.
- Assume different combat roles and employ different strategies as the nature of the battle changes.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT