April 12, 2006 - Eidos Interactive, one of the world's leading publishers and developers of entertainment software, today announces a new website for URBAN CHAOS: Riot Response.
The website focuses on Channel 7 News, the up-to-the-minute news station at the centre of the action in Eidos' new high velocity shooter, URBAN CHAOS: Riot Response. Fronted by intrepid news reporter Lani York, Channel 7 offers a stylised and a fully interactive news service.
- News as it happens with studio news desk feeds and live reportage from the front line
- Videos and detailed briefs on each member of the Emergency * Services Team (EST) in Technology Today section
- Full de-brief on elite counter-gang unit and last line of urban defence T-Zero
- Downloadable screenshots, videos, trailers, wallpapers and email tags
- Lonely hearts club to ensure you always find the perfect match online and never face unequal opposition again.
Play as Nick Mason, an ex-US marine and part of T-Zero, the elite counter-gang unit. Specially trained in all areas of urban combat and armed with the very latest high-tech weaponry, T-Zero is all that stands in the way of total anarchy.
URBAN CHAOS: Riot Response will be available Q2 2006
About Eidos Interactive Ltd
Eidos Interactive Ltd is part of SCi Entertainment Group Plc (SEG) one of the world's leading publishers and developers of entertainment software. Following the acquisition of EIDOS Plc in May 2005, the Group has a valuable combined portfolio of intellectual property including: Tomb Raider: Legend, Conflict: Global Storm, Hitman: Blood Money, Championship Manager, Just Cause, Battlestations: Midway, Urban Chaos: Riot Response and the interactive rights to Reservoir Dogs and Highlander.
About Rocksteady Studios
Rocksteady Studios is a London based games developer formed by Jamie Walker and Sefton Hill, boasting a passionate, 26 strong team determined to make the most intense fps ever. Urban Chaos is the first title to be released by this new UK studio. www.rocksteadyltd.com
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 2:33 pm GMT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 8:44 pm GMT