Pokemon Diamond Version Hints & Cheats
Get the National Dex
How to Unlock Unlockable Complete your Sinnoh Pokedex by seeing all 150 Sinnoh region Pokemon, go to Prof. Rowan's lab and talk to him. Prof Oak will dash in and upgrade it. National Dex
Earning Stars and Colours for your Trainer's CardThe following tasks can be completed in any order, and are not linked to any particular trainer card colour. You gain one star for completing any single task, up to a cumulative total of five stars for completing all of the following tasks:- Beat the Elite Four.
- Win any one Master Rank Super Contest
- Win 100 consecutive battles in Battle Tower
- Earn a Platinum flag in the Underground (Capture 50 flags)
- Capture all 493 Pokemon (excluding event-only Pokemon)
How to Unlock Unlockable You start with this card Red Card Earn 1 star Blue Card Earn 2 stars Bronze Card Earn 3 stars Silver Card Earn 4 stars Gold Card Earn 5 stars Black Card
Diamond DustOn January 12th (Junichi Masuda Director of GameFreaks Birthday) Fly up to Snowpoint City and instead of your usual flurry snow storm, there will be glittery diamond snow.
Happy BirthdayIf you set your calendar on your DS to your registered birthday and talk to Dawn, she will wish you a happy birthday! This is only possible after you beat the elite four.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Player Reviews: 657
- Game Universe:
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS, GBA),
- Pokemon Snap (N64),
- Pokemon Puzzle League (N64),
- PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond (WII),
- Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS),
- Pokemon Black Version (DS),
- Pokemon White Version (DS),
- PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure (WII),
- Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (DS),
- Pokemon HeartGold Version (DS)
- Number of Players:
Pokemon Diamond Version Navigation