Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Question
- Posted by DINO-MASTER2
- on Nov 13, 2010 3:13 am GMT
Deoxys mission who should i use?
Sorry, but I heard that if you want Deoxys, you must be accompanied by someone else since at the beginning of the mission there'll be a switch pathway that needs 2 people to unlock. So you better find someone that will help you first.
It is 100% true that you need two DS's and two catridges. However, I don't need two people, because I use both of them simultaneously. Yes, I wanted a Deoxys that bad.
If you want to beat Feraligator, Luxray works wonders. However, I do not suggest this for the entire Temple. The pokemon I suggest you bring is Houndoom or Mightyena. Their assist is super-effective against Deoxys, and is also just plain damn useful against pretty much everything.
Luxio is acually VERY useful if you use it right. I'm just about an expert with Luxio. Oh, go for an S Rank, the Deoxys you get is determined by the rank you get. The S Rank Deoxys is one with the best moveset and has a special move, but so does the Defense mode.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 2
- Game Universe:
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS, GBA),
- Pokemon Snap (N64),
- Pokemon Puzzle League (N64),
- PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond (WII),
- Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS),
- Pokemon Black Version (DS),
- Pokemon White Version (DS),
- PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure (WII),
- Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (DS),
- Pokemon HeartGold Version (DS)
Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Navigation