Pokemon Stadium Question
- Posted by LucarioMaster22
- on Feb 12, 2009 2:22 am GMT
How do I get Mewtwo in my game?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by amp888
- on Mar 22, 2009 9:01 pm GMT
You can only use Mewtwo in the Prime Cup, the Gym Leader Castle, and the Mewtwo battle. You'll never be able to rent Mewtwo, you have to bring your own from the game boy games.
You can use the transfer pack to get your Mewtwo from R/B into pokemon stadium
Just put your Pokemon Red, Blue, or Yellow, whichever you may have, onto your Transfer Pak into Pokemon Stadium. When you are playing, if Mewtwo is not an option, then you are probably in the wrong place. It just depends on what level your Mewtwo is.
You can also battle Mewtwo by completing the Gym Leader castle and all the cups. Mewtwo is the final challenge to unlock Round 2 (and also the final Round 2 challenge).
It's basically your 6 Pokemon against a single Mewtwo.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Mini-Game Guide by JosiahIsBack||40K|
|Other||Type Chart by kirbyroks||48K|
|Other||Opponent Movesets Guide by Mew seeker||129K|
|FAQ/Strategy Guide||FAQ/Strategy Guide by MetroidMoo||177K|
|FAQ/Strategy Guide||FAQ/Strategy Guide by Gerad||29K|
|FAQ/Strategy Guide||FAQ/Strategy Guide by Magus747||264K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by HGamer||251K|
|Other||Mini-Game FAQ by GregP||9K|
|FAQ/Strategy Guide||FAQ/Strategy Guide by RJ||44K|
|FAQ||FAQ by PSpringer||28K|
|FAQ||FAQ by Robodemon||16K|
- Player Reviews: 61
- Game Universe:
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS, GBA),
- Pokemon Snap (N64),
- Pokemon Puzzle League (N64),
- PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond (WII),
- Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS),
- Pokemon Black Version (DS),
- Pokemon White Version (DS),
- PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure (WII),
- Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (DS),
- Pokemon HeartGold Version (DS)
- Number of Players:
Pokemon Stadium Navigation