Ratchet: Gladiator Related Games
This sequel to Star Wars Battlefront improves upon its predecessor with a variety of gameplay enhancements, such as upgraded AI, more than 16 new battlegrounds, and greater story emphasis. In addition to the rebel, clone, and droid warriors from the original game, you can play as a Jedi, complete with lightsaber attacks and force powers.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam takes place seven years after the end of the devastating One-Year War, with the Titans police force assuming dictatorial powers.
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2005
Bandai's popular mech series returns for another go-round on the PS2 with Gundam Seed: Federation vs. Z.A.F.T.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2005
The next game in the long-running mech combat series will go online.
- Release Date: May 12, 2005
If you still have any interest in all things Terminator, or if you are even just a fan of good old-fashioned shooters, T3: The Redemption is certainly worth a weekend rental.
- Release Date: Sep 2, 2004
Neo Contra is filled with over-the-top shooting action and twitch gameplay, so it's good for some kicks, even if the game ultimately doesn't provide much depth or challenge.
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2004
Psi-Ops sets itself apart incredibly well with its series of well-implemented psychic abilities.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2004
Star Wars: Battlefront delivers a satisfying team-based shooter experience that many hardcore Star Wars fans will probably enjoy greatly.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2004
Anyone looking for an intense and rewarding shooter should give Metal Arms a try.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
PS2 owners who haven't played any other version of MDK2 should be pleased with the game, and Dreamcast owners who couldn't muster the dedication to complete the game might want to see what they missed on the PS2.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
Give Giants a try, and in short order, you'll find yourself playing one of the PS2's most likable, most offbeat shooters.
- Release Date: Dec 20, 2001
Transformers is an especially easy sell to diehard fans of the franchise, but it's equally recommendable to fans of action games in general, too.
- Release Date: May 11, 2004
It's a good, solid Star Wars game that should appeal to anyone who'd care to relive Episode II's large-scale action scenes.
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2002
The Chikyuu Boueigun 2 is a followup to the original action adventure title from Sandlot.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2007
Toka's latest project promises to expand on Soul Fighter with more beat-em-up gameplay but better, more refined controls.
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2002
It plays really well a lot of the time, and the game itself is action-packed and interesting enough to warrant looking past its problems.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2002
Robotech: Battlecry is a mediocre shooter that's notable only on the strength of its license.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2002
In Chou-jikuu Yousai Macross, players will take control of the Valkyrie plane and fight against the Zentraedi army.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2003
This update of Taito's 1978 classic takes place after the invaders have successfully landed on Earth.
- Release Date: Sep 5, 2003
Stand Alone Complex is a professionally executed but thoroughly conventional action game that's more tepid than thrilling.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2004
Rebellion is working on a third-person stealth action game based on the 2000 AD comic series.
- Release Date: May 23, 2006
Graphical issues notwithstanding, WarJetz is a fun two-player battle game with a decent single-player campaign.
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2001
Men in Black II: Alien Escape is very good at constantly tossing enemies at you.
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2002
Players assume the role of a sheriff named Fortman or a violent prisoner named Valdez, and they're forced to deal with an evil cult in a mysterious town that has been invaded by zombies and other nasty creatures.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2002
Fans of the space sim genre or of the original game would be better off renting this one first, as it doesn't really go too far out of its way to distinguish itself.
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2002
- Player Reviews: 469
- Game Universe:
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP, PS2),
- Secret Agent Clank (PS2, PSP),
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3),
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3),
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3),
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (PS2, PS3),
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS2, PS3),
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (PS2, PS3),
- Ratchet & Clank (PS2, PS3),
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty (PS3)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Cooperative, Team Oriented
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Cooperative, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
10 Players Online