Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Related Games
Dino Crisis fails to take advantage of the Dreamcast hardware, resulting in a game that is structurally sound but visually average by Dreamcast standards.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2000
Kenji Eno has created one of the most engaging stories of all time and given it support in every way possible, except the one that matters most: gameplay.
- Release Date: Aug 22, 2000
While it may disappoint dyed-in-the-wool Resident Evil fans, Dreamcast newcomers looking for an adventure fix on their new machine should be pleased.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1999
The budget price of this game is sure to please just about any gamer willing to take the plunge into this well-saturated genre.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2001
Soul Reaver is a deep game possessed of myriad impressive little touches.
- Release Date: Jan 27, 2000
Carrier isn't an awful game, and it really does manage to grow on you after a while, but it definitely has problems.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2000
Shadow Man for the Dreamcast is truly the only console version of the game that isn't a chore to play.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1999
Indeed, while Shenmue is revolutionary, the game is far from perfect.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2000
Ecco holds up the standards of creative execution that Sega has set for its flagship titles and simultaneously makes clearer the potential for artistry in video games.
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2000
Tomb Raider Chronicles is a worthy enough "sequel" to the original and can deliver an adequate number of thrills, though nothing unique or surprising.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2000
Fans of the long-running comic series and players in search of the ever-elusive novel game would do themselves a favor by checking out Spider-Man.
- Release Date: Apr 19, 2001
IMPORT: It's a polished game that serves as a showcase for the DC and the evolution of the RPG genre, and fans should definitely find a way to play it.
- Release Date: Nov 23, 2001
It's the kind of game that titles like Eidos' Deathtrap Dungeon and Universal's Xena: Warrior Princess should have been.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2000
Grand Theft Auto 2 for the Dreamcast combines the feature set from the PlayStation version with the graphical sheen of the PC version.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2000
Guide a seasoned bounty hunter through a large city-area and thwart the plans of an evil cartel in Sega's action/adventure game.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2001
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2001
- Player Reviews: 6
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Navigation