Resident Evil Hints & Cheats
How to Unlock Unlockable Rocket Launcher with unlimited ammo Beat the game with Chris or Jill in under three hours. After the credits save the game, then load the game and open the first chest. Change Clothes Beat the game and save your partners to get the special key for the room on the 1F in the house that was locked before.
Change the difficulty during game (Japanese Version Only)*The game must have been beaten on Hard to work*At the title screen press R1, L2, R2, L1, X, Triangle, X, Square (If entered correctly, you will hear a zombie moan.) Now while playing the game, hold R1 + R2 + L1 + L2, and press Select to change the difficulty.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Player Reviews: 112
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
- Number of Players:
Resident Evil Navigation