Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection Related Games
The weakness of Rising Sun's gameplay undermines what could have been a much more enjoyable experience.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
While Call of Duty: Finest Hour is a competent shooter on most counts, a few important things have been lost in the franchise's transition between platforms.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One is a World War II shooter focused on the actions of the US Army's First Infantry Division.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
Call of Duty 3 continues the series of World War II shooters, this time focusing on the battle for the liberation of Paris - known as the Normandy Breakout.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2006
Assume the role of Union and Confederate soldiers fighting behind enemy lines in legendary battles in History Civil War: Secret Missions.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2008
Medal of Honor Frontline is one of those games that will surprise PlayStation 2 owners by dazzling them with terrific gameplay, visual flair, and some of the best sound yet heard on Sony's console.
- Release Date: May 28, 2002
You can play as Sergeant Joe Hartsock during the liberation of Normandy in Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood. This sequel to Brothers in Arms: The Road to Hill 30 includes new single- and multiplayer missions, as well as new competitive and cooperative multiplayer game modes.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2005
Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, Brothers in Arms tells the story of Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne paratroopers, who were scattered over the French countryside.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2005
In Medal of Honor: European Assault, you'll join the effort to liberate Europe in 1942. As US Army Lieutenant William Holt, you must take command of a group of soldiers through battlefields based on actual WWII locations.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2005
The game doesn't stray too far from the standard mission-based action script, but it does give fans of the genre something new to try, though many will surely feel as though they've played this game before.
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2003
XIII has a unique and potentially interesting premise, but the game doesn't really differentiate itself from the wide array of other first-person shooters on the market.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Despite being a rough composite of a half dozen other first-person shooters without much personality of its own, Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter is still pretty good.
- Release Date: Jun 20, 2003
The PS2 version of this first-person shooter will feature multiplayer options that weren't present on the GameCube.
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2003
SWAT: Global Strike Team is an impressive and successful effort to bring the old series into the 21st century.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
World at War Final Fronts offers a companion experience to World at War and features its own unique set of missions, engagements and challenges.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2008
TimeSplitters 2 may very well be the best split-screen multiplayer-focused first-person shooter ever created.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2002
Although Red Faction rarely outstrips the games it draws inspiration from, the fact that there are times when it shows them up at all is pretty impressive.
- Release Date: May 21, 2001
Half-Life for the PS2 is a gripping combination of superb story design, sly artificial intelligence, taut combat sequences, and logical puzzles.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2001
Quake III Revolution makes do with what it has to work with and manages to put on a pretty good show.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
Broadband-enabled PS2 owners will find that Tribes Aerial Assault is a fun, tactics-oriented online first-person shooter with some impressive technical features.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2002
It's a functional shooter, but with a couple of extra coats of paint, Killzone could have been a whole lot better.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
In Project: Snowblind, you can experience war through the eyes of the first of a new breed of supersoldiers. As Lt. Nathan Frost, your mission is to stop a renegade regime from eradicating the civilized world.
- Release Date: Feb 23, 2005
You can engage in cinematic firefights through destructible environments in Black, the new first-person shooter from Criterion Studios. You can play as an operative in Eastern Europe with extensive access to the newest exotic weaponry that the world has to offer.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2006
TimeSplitters focuses on its extremely strong multiplayer elements and delivers a first-person shooter that is as addictive as any other console-based FPS.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2000
Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force is a fairly by-the-book first-person shooter given depth by the Star Trek mythos.
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2001
- Player Reviews: 24
- Game Universe:
- Wolfenstein 3D (GBA, MAC, PC, 3DO, JAG, SNES, MOBILE, X360, PS3, ARCH, WEB, PC98),
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (MAC, PC),
- Beyond Castle Wolfenstein (C64, APL2, A800, PC),
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection (PS2),
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War (XBOX),
- Castle Wolfenstein (C64, APL2, PC, A800),
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (X360, PS3, PC, PS4, X720)
- Number of Players:
Return to Castle Wolfenstein Navigation