The game is long but well worth it. You will be playing the game for at least 40 to 50 hrs just to beat it.
- Posted Dec 20, 2005 6:04 pm GMT
- Recommended by 1 of 1 user.
- Just Right
- Learning Curve:
- 0 to 30 Minutes
- Time Spent:
- 40 to 100 Hours
- The Bottom Line:
- "Worth playing"
The game dosen't have a big story to it. Its more just straight forward to all the game play. But that only akes sense when only like 20 people made the game. I doubt you will ever find a ps2 game with less credits. But anyways the game has a nice style to it. It is a rather cheap game now a days sense it was one of the first games ever made for the Ps2. Through you are not likely to find this in a store. You will probaly have to go online to get it. The help menu is a must for this game to be able to play it to its fullest.
One of the few games of the 128 bit era with more tahn 6 hrs of gameplay
- Posted Dec 11, 2008 5:00 am GMT
Surprisingly fun strategy game.
- Posted Feb 24, 2008 2:54 am GMT
A game whose premise is so unique that you´ll be hard press to find any other like it.
- Posted Jun 4, 2007 7:58 pm GMT
Classic Action Strategy Game that was a pioneer launch title on the PS2.
- 0 out of 1 users agree with this review
- Posted Mar 1, 2007 1:07 am GMT
Japanese developers finally figured out a way to make robots...even in the 1950s...powered by diesel. Go figure.
- 1 user agrees with this review
- Posted Sep 13, 2006 11:16 am GMT