Rock Band: Japan Related Games
Wii Music will have you moving your body and making music using the Wii Remote and Balance Board.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2008
Bit.Trip Void is a synesthetic exploration of rhythm and music as they pertain to our everyday lives and moods.
- Release Date: Nov 23, 2009
Bit.Trip Runner challenges you to guide CommanderVideo through hazardous levels by jumping, sliding and kicking in time with the chiptune soundtrack.
- Release Date: May 17, 2010
Guitar Hero returns with another installment of the rock music series, letting four players rock out on guitar, drums, and on the mic in Band mode, and eight players compete in Battle of the Bands.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2008
We Sing: Encore is the second game in the We Sing karaoke franchise.
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2010
Ennichi no Tatsujin takes the Taiko Drummaster series to a whole new level on the Wii.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2006
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2011
Be a lead guitarist who plays for thousands of people in the unique rhythm game Guitar Hero. The game comes with a guitar-shaped controller.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2007
Alvin and the Chipmunks head to the "Rockathonpalooza" battle of the bands event in this rhythm game.
- Release Date: Dec 4, 2007
- Release Date: Dec 27, 2007
Sing along with hits from American Idol in this karaoke game.
- Release Date: Feb 5, 2008
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith features tracks from the legendary rock band, as well as songs by those who have played with or inspired them.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2008
Based on the Nickelodeon TV show of the same name, The Naked Brothers Band: The Videogame will have you singing, playing instruments, and controlling stage effects.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2008
Release your inner rockstar or allow your friends the privilege of picking up guitar, bass, drums, and microphone peripherals to 40 rock and roll tracks.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2008
Karaoke Joysound Wii lets players showcase their performance skills with an array of popular hits.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2012
The legendary Bay Area quartet will be the subject of the second band-centric installment in Activision's popular rhythm game series.
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2009
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2008
Become a singing sensation with Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2008
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2008
Take on the role of a lead guitarist as you make your way from garage band to playing on the main stage.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2008
Groovin' Blocks is a music-based game like no other.
- Release Date: Sep 8, 2008
The Taiko Drum Master series brings rhythmic taiko drumming to the Wii with a new drum peripheral.
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2008
- Release Date: Jun 16, 2009
DJ Hero is a turntable-based rhythm game featuring 93 mixes of popular hip-hop, pop, dance, and rock tracks.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2009
The Beatles: Rock Band lets players perform a variety of Beatles hits and supports up to three vocalists singing in harmony.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2009
- Game Universe:
- Rock Band (X360, PS3, PS2, WII, IP, WINM),
- Rock Band: Japan (PS3, PS2, WII, X360),
- Rock Band 2 (X360, PS3, WII, PS2),
- Rock Band: Track Pack - Volume 1 (WII, PS2),
- AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack (PS3, X360, PS2, WII),
- Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2 (PS2, PS3, X360, WII),
- LEGO Rock Band (PS3, X360, WII, DS),
- Rock Band: Pearl Jam (X360, PS3),
- Rock Band Track Pack: Classic Rock (X360, PS3, PS2, WII),
- Rock Band Country Track Pack (X360, PS3, WII, PS2)
Rock Band: Japan Navigation