Sonic Adventure 2 Question
- Posted by sifheadsrule60
- on Aug 19, 2012 11:44 pm GMT
Why wont the game load at the beginning?
If by cd-rom you mean a CD-R or CD-RW then your uncle either burned the ROM wrong or the ROM was corrupt. If you're talking about an official Dreamcast disk with the characters and the logo printed on the disk on a blue background then you just have a defective disk. In either case, there's nothing you can do to the disk that you have to fix it.
If some of the label is scratched, then its gone for good.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 60
- Game Universe:
- Sonic Heroes (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC),
- Sonic Mega Collection Plus (XBOX, PS2, PC),
- Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2, GC, XBOX),
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (GC, PC),
- Sonic the Hedgehog (GEN, SMS, GG, MOBILE, PC),
- Sonic 3D Blast (PC, SAT, GEN),
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (GEN, GG, SMS, MOBILE, X360, IP, PC, PS3),
- Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (GEN, SMS, GG, PC),
- Sonic Gems Collection (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Sonic Riders (PC, XBOX, PS2, GC)
Sonic Adventure 2 Navigation