Sonic Unleashed Question
- Posted by RizariaK
- on Dec 5, 2008 8:59 am GMT
Does any Wii version have language options?
Nope :/ u might need to get the 360 version like sega is making me. They gave the wii/ps2 owners the absolute nub of the stick
Don't believe Kaze666x.
Instead, at the title screen, go to "Options", then go to "Language Options". Easy.
It's only provides language text.
Unfortunately, there is no option to change voice language.
Yeah,there's no language change.It's sad when it says language options and the its only the subtitles.>:(
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 131
- Game Universe:
- Sonic Heroes (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC),
- Sonic Mega Collection Plus (XBOX, PS2, PC),
- Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2, GC, XBOX),
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (GC, PC),
- Sonic the Hedgehog (GEN, SMS, GG, MOBILE, PC),
- Sonic 3D Blast (PC, SAT, GEN),
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (GEN, GG, SMS, MOBILE, X360, IP, PC, PS3),
- Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (GEN, SMS, GG, PC),
- Sonic Gems Collection (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Sonic Riders (PC, XBOX, PS2, GC)
Sonic Unleashed Navigation