Sonic Unleashed Question
- Posted by masterforne
- on Feb 27, 2009 10:41 pm GMT
How do I get extra lives in PS2 version?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by most_games_r_ok
- on Mar 3, 2009 5:29 am GMT
You must collect a certain amount of sun and moon medals, which unlock certain doors inside the temples. From there, you must make your way along obstacles inside the maze to be rewarded with lives and special items.
You have to get a certain amount of sun/moon medals to unlock doors on the sides of the temples from there you have to find away across and pick up the things that look like sonic inside of them
Once you get enough sun / moon medals you will unlock another room in a temple. In each room there is a different obstacle.
You must collect Sun medals and Moon medals and go to the temples.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 36
- Game Universe:
- Sonic Heroes (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC),
- Sonic Mega Collection Plus (XBOX, PS2, PC),
- Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2, GC, XBOX),
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (GC, PC),
- Sonic the Hedgehog (GEN, SMS, GG, MOBILE, PC),
- Sonic 3D Blast (PC, SAT, GEN),
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (GEN, GG, SMS, MOBILE, X360, IP, PC, PS3),
- Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (GEN, SMS, GG, PC),
- Sonic Gems Collection (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Sonic Riders (PC, XBOX, PS2, GC)
Sonic Unleashed Navigation