Star Trek: Bridge Commander Hints & Cheats
Cheat ModeTo activate Cheat Mode, go to a shortcut to the game (like the one on the desktop). Right-click it and go to ''properties''. Click on the ''Shortcut'' tab, and go to the very end of the shortcut path. OUTSIDE the quote marks, enter a space, and then enter ''-TestMode'' (Without quotes). Use this shortcut to enter the game. In the game, the ''Quick Battle'' button is replaced with ''Test Only''. Click this to go to any level in the game.
Also, whenever you're in-game, you can go to tactical display mode and use the following cheats.
Cheat Effect Ctrl + Shift + R Completely Repair Target Ctrl + Shift + K Damage targeted subsystem by 25% Ctrl + Shift + G God Mode Ctrl + Shift + Q Gain 10 Quantum Torpedos
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Player Reviews: 28
- Game Universe:
- Star Trek: New Worlds (PC, DC),
- Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force (PC, PS2, MAC),
- Star Trek: Shattered Universe (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Trek (C64, 5200, MSX),
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (GB, NES, PBL),
- Star Trek: Legacy (X360, PC),
- Star Trek: Conquest (PS2, WII),
- Star Trek: The Next Generation--A Final Unity (PC, MAC),
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Harbinger (PC, MAC),
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Fallen (PC, MAC)
- Number of Players:
Star Trek: Bridge Commander Navigation