Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Related Games
The Strogg are regrouping and it is up to you as a member of "Rhino Squad" to deal them the final blow. The Quake 4 story continues where Quake 2's left off, with the half-man, half-machine aliens known as the Strogg hanging on to existence.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
Renegade makes great use of the source material, yet it's suitable both for C&C fans and for those who enjoy team-based multiplayer competition in general.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2002
You'll find virtually everything there is to like about action gaming in the stunning sequel to Serious Sam.
- Release Date: Feb 4, 2002
Travel between 1950 and present day battling hordes of creatures in this first-person sci-fi shooter.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2010
It's better than the original Aliens vs. Predator, and it's one of the best action games released so far this year.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2001
Gore is a decent shooter, but there isn't anything here that hasn't been done already--and better--in a game you probably already own.
- Release Date: Jun 5, 2002
Star Trek fans shouldn't be alone in experiencing the game's exciting story-driven single-player campaign, as well as its solid multiplayer mode.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2000
The Elite Force Expansion Pack ultimately lacks the focus of the original game.
- Release Date: May 9, 2001
Though it's certainly not bad, Incoming Forces isn't likely to inspire much excitement in anyone.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2002
This tactical 3D action game will let players assume direct control of any of the vehicles in their squad.
- Release Date: 2002-08-29
This compilation includes the critically acclaimed shooter in addition to Opposing Force, Team Fortress Classic, Blue Shift, and Counter-Strike.
- Release Date: 2002
Ultimate Quake includes the original Quake, Quake II, and Quake III Arena.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2001
DayZ is a standalone post-apocalyptic zombie survial horror game for the PC inspired by the mod created for ARMA II. Players can choose to go solo, team up with friends, or take on the world in whatever path they choose in this brutal and chilling landscape where you must use whatever means you stumble upon to survive.
- Release Date: TBA 2013
Metro: Last Light is the direct first person shooter sequel to Metro 2033. It is set in the year 2034 where a nuclear war has turned the world into a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- Release Date: May 14, 2013
Sanctum 2 is a first person shooter tower defense game where players assume the role of one of four elite soldiers, each with their own unique abilities and weapons whose mission is to protect the Cores from hordes of mysterious alien creatures on the human colony planet, LOEK III.
- Release Date: May 15, 2013
Borderlands 2 continues in its predecessors footsteps with four new characters, tons of new quests, and lots of shooting and looting.
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2012
BioShock Infinite is a first person shooter where players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt who is sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission to save Elizabeth, who has been imprisoned since childhood.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2013
Portal 2 is a first-person puzzler game from Valve Software that draws from the original formula of innovative gameplay, story, and music, which earned the original Portal more than 70 industry accolades.
- Release Date: Apr 19, 2011
The final installment in the tripartite expansion of Valve's celebrated PC shooter takes the story even further outside City 17.
- Release Date: TBA
Crysis is a Sci-Fi FPS game for the PC in which mankind must struggle to survive in the face of an alien invasion.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
Call of Pripyat is the third stand-alone game in the survival first-person shooter series.
- Release Date: Feb 2, 2010
Borderlands is an RPG sci-fi shooter that features four player online co-op.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2009
Half-Life 2 is a very impressive and engaging shooter, and a faithful follow-up to one of the greatest PC games of all time.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
Explore the ruined undersea metropolis of Rapture in this hybrid first-person shooter from the creators of System Shock 2.
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2007
Travel the subway system under post-apocalyptic Moscow as you seek to help the remnants of humanity stave off a mutant threat.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2010
- Player Reviews: 141
- Game Universe:
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (GBC, N64, DC, MAC),
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (PC, GBC),
- Star Wars: Demolition (DC, PS),
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Starfighter (PC, PS2),
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, XBOX, MAC, IP),
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2, GC),
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars Galaxies (PS2, XBOX)
- Number of Players:
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Navigation